The Compact Headend Transmodulator ATLAS is a joker of high performance for your projects. It has multiple possibilities of modulation of input that supports: satellite (DVB-S/S2), terrestrial (DVB-T/T2) or cable (DVB-C) and on the other its simultaneous dual output of channels in RF (DVB-T or DVB-T2) and DVB-IP streamer.
This equipment has great advantages thanks to its multiple functions that turn him into an excellent work joker:
• It is capable of receiving a signal from a transponder from any DVB source (terrestrial, satellite or cable) and to be used as a transmodulator, for example DVB-S2 ➔ DVB-T or DVB-T2 ➔ DVB-T conversions.
• It is provided with IP output, and simultaneously we will be able to connect any receiver IP television (computer, Smart TV with compatible software, receivers, tablets, phones android, etc.)
• Wide range of input level, in order to work in a very adverse situations and it allows input signals from 44 dBµV and up 89 dBµV.
• Regenerator option, demodulating a DVB-T signal of low quality and make up rit in DVB-T with a MER of 40 dB's in the same output channel or other than the one of the input.
• Scrambled services can be decoded when a professional CAM is inserted.
• It is compatible with any other transmodulator on the market, as it works independently as compact alone transmodulator.
• Excellent for small and mediumprojects around the world.
• Designed for extensions of existing headends, to make fast installations mixing with others transmodulators or as a simple system toinstall transmodulators in a hotel, residence, etc.
• It allows you to expand your existing networkwith additional channels.
• Several transmodulators ATLAS can be combined to make a complete headend.
• It can also be used in combination with LNBs and SCR Multiswitchs (unicable).
• In case of low level terrestrial signals it allows fedd a mast amplifier connected to its input.
• The programming is simple and very intuitive using a computer through its Web interface.